LAPAROSCOPIC BOWEL ANASTOMOSES & SUTURING MASTERCLASS:
[ F U L L ]
In this workshop, we will focus on suture and staple management, needle orientation, and common types of laparoscopic stitching. Simple videos will provide a step-by-step process to progress from basic to more advanced laparoscopic suturing skills, with some tips and tricks along the way.
Half day practical workshop, with a goal for all participants to be proficient at tissue approximation. The course is suitable for attendees who wish to learn the fundamentals of laparoscopic suturing and offers:
- Tips and tricks of laparoscopic suturing
- Rigorous practical sessions with individualized tuition and feedback
- Effective and safe laparoscopic tissue handling
- Comparison to different suturing techniques
- Use of different suturing material like, braided suture, barbed sutures and staples
- Needle handling and bite placement
- Intracoporeal surgeon’s knot
- Extra corporeal knotting techniques
- Staple closure
This course is open only for local participants and at no charge.
Participants capped at 12.
For interested parties, please contact Corissa Chee at .